PJSC Yenakiieve Steel and Makiivka Branch management undertakes the following obligations:
- insure the compliance with the legislation, international standard OHSAS 18001-1999, field and other regulatory requirements governing the Companies’ activities in Job Safety and Health policy;
- continuously improve Job Safety Management System;
- develop and implement complex measures to attain the set standards for safety, labour hygiene and industrial environment;
- make statements as regards hazardous objects safety;
- regularly inform and support the open dialogue with all stakeholders about the Job Safety and Health activities at the Companies.
Annually under the Act on persons identification required to pass a routine health examination the enterprise’s workers have to pass the health examination. Basing on the final health examination results the employees are sent to pass an additional examination. The personnel can improve their health in the sanatoriums and rest houses having the voucher purchased by the Trade Union Committee. The employees also can improve their health in the rest and recreation centre “Solnechnyi”.
PJSC Yenakiieve Steel Makiivka Branch has 1 all-day round health post located in the Power Shop Administration Building.